Quantcast

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Happy Birthday Taylor!

It's Taylor's 7th birthday today.  I'm unusually un-weepy, and obviously can't think because I know that's not a word yet I'm still writing it anyhow.  I feel like since I've been blogging regularly for almost 3 years now, I'm no longer required to write the emotionally charged, sentimental and sappy posts.  You all know how much I love this girl.  I don't need to pour tears out to tell you all ;) Not that I don't still feel sappy, but I've said it before and I'll say it again, I really enjoy seeing my kids grow up.  I know we all do, but for me I've never felt much of that whole "stop growing please!".  I love having a 7 year old, and I quite enjoy her company with each passing stage more and more.  In a nutshell, she's pretty awesome to be around.

So happy birthday sweet girl.  My first born, and quite possibly my only girl.  You are amazing, and may you always believe that, even when some jerky kid tells you otherwise.  And may you come to know and always feel the warmth, and strength, of God's love.  I love you!  Oh, and may you someday have a pony of your own.  
     (Taylor tacking up Waffles - the horse she trains on.  
Which reminds me, I need to post about horse riding lessons soon!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read and appreciate every single one. If you enable your email address I'd love to respond :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...