Quantcast

Friday, November 25, 2011

New Traditions

{this year's tablescape - white mini pumpkins, fresh artichokes, variegated gourds & green mums}

Popping in to say hi.  I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving and survived Black Friday.  Another year came and went and I have almost zero pictures from turkey day, but we enjoyed ourselves nonetheless.  I promised in my post earlier in the week that I'd have a DIY up for you today but in reviewing the pictures, I'm not happy with the way a couple of them turned out so I'll re-shoot and post on Monday.  Stay tuned :) 

In the meantime though I thought I'd share a few of the pictures I did get from yesterday.  After dinner, the kids decided they wanted to get in the jacuzzi for a little bit.  The jacuzzi turned into the pool and before you knew it they were all jumping in to 60 degree water.  Even Art jumped in on a dare.  He later admitted that it was "uncomfortably cold" even though he tried to act like a tough guy.  Perhaps we've started a new turkey day tradition?   

Have a lovely rest of the weekend.  We plan to hang lights and get out the Christmas decorations tomorrow.  I'm also working on checking off an item on my Life List; watching the top 100 movies of all time.  We started with Raging Bull tonight and we're moving on to Annie Hall tomorrow night.  See you Monday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read and appreciate every single one. If you enable your email address I'd love to respond :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...